OPENING HOURS BASSLEADER
Saturday the 4th of May : 20:00 – 06:00
Flanders Expo: Maaltekouter 1, 9051 GENT
Bassleader is a 16+ event. There are absolutely no exceptions. If you are not 16 years of age before the 4th of May, then you may not enter the event.
NOTE: We have a strict policy and nobody who is born in 1998 or a later year, even if accompanied by an adult, can enter Bassleader. Please remember to bring legitimate ID, as you may be subject to an age check.
The conditions for the parkings fall under the authorithy of the city Ghent. All official Flanders Expo parkings for Bassleader cost 5 EUR! There will be stewards at the entrance of the pakings, so you will have to pay 5 EUR in exchange for a parking card. Please place it behind your windscreen. ATTENTION: The large car parks of Flanders Expo can be accessed directly via Exit 14 of the E40 motorway (Brussels – Ostend).
FREE PUBLIC TRANSPORT DE LIJN GENT
Your ticket includes Free Public Transport De Lijn GENT. Tramline 1 brings you close to the venue. (only 100m walking distance !) The first tram back direction Gent St.-Pieters train Station will be available from 05.30 in the morning. From that time more trams will follow rapidly so no need to rush or panic. For detailed information visit www.delijn.be
Take the train to Gent St.-Pieters train Station. Tramline 1 stops right in front of the entrance of Flanders Expo. For detailed information visit www.nmbs.be
‘Amnesty Bin’ is a project that gives people the chance to voluntarily throw away their illigal substances in the containers at the entrance without any further consequences. There will be visible signing at the entrance. NOTE: We comply with a Zero Tolerance policy at Bassleader concerning drugs and aggression. All visitors who buy a ticket declare to agree with the house rules.
There is a Zero Tolerance policy regarding drugs, aggression and racism. Visitors will be checked at the entrance and can be refused the entrance or handed over to local authorities if security personnel suspects any kind of infringements on these rules. All visitors who buy a ticket declare to agree with the house rules.
The Lockers are located at Hall 3. You can share a locker with your friends. The amount to rent a locker will be 5 EUR. There is a warrant of 5 EUR on top. If you return the key, you get the warrant back. You can put multiple items of clothes in one locker so it’s best that you share one locker with your friends. Make sure you share a locker with someone you trust, or don’t leave any valuable assets in there. Remember: FULL = FULL
ATTENTION: If you lose your key to the locker, you cannot collect your assets that evening. You need to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help you with your problem. LOSE KEY = LOCKER WILL NOT BE OPENED
LOST & FOUND
1) The following items are handed over to the Local Police: wallets and mobiles.
Contact Info Local Police:
Antonius Triestlaan 12
T: 09 266 61 11
F: 09 266 60 13
2) The following items are handed over to the organization: jackets, sweaters, etc…
PROTECT YOU EARS
Earplugs are available at Bassleader at the merchandise stands. Your hearing is a vital sense, so make sure you protect your ears!
PARTYPEERS INFO STAND AND MINI CHILL OUT VITALSOUNDS (BE) & SPIRITEK (FR)
Welcome at their info stand for free earplugs, condoms, no nonsense drug information, … The partypeers are there for all your questions about a safer nightlife. Next to their info stand you can find the mini chill out, where you can have some relaxed moment.
USE OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Bassleader will use and Twitter before and during the event. This way we’ll keep everyone posted about the latest details.
BANCONTACT / MISTER CASH
There is a bank terminal at the entrance foyer. There will be no terminals after the event entrance so if you need to withdraw any cash, make sure to do this before you enter Bassleader!
DRINK TICKETS IN THE MAIN HALL
In the central Main Hall of Bassleader you can buy Drink Tickets, which are also valid for all food stands. Minimum age of 18 years required for strong alcoholic drinks. Age verification can be asked at the bars so make sure you have your proof your age (ID) at all times.
BASS EVENTS MERCHANDISE SHOPS
There will be a big Bass Events merchandise shop at Bassleader at the main Hall. Besides the new & official Bassleader t-shirts and CD, you can find DJ-bags, sweaters, caps, posters and many other Bass Events-branded merchandise & gadgets. Check it out!
At the Main Hall, you will find Drink Tickets, EHBO, a complete Chill Out area, Food Area, Merchandise Stands, Promotion Stands and many more …
Visitors are allowed to take their digital (photo) camera. No professional cameras with (reflex) lens or digital video cameras allowed. Mobile phone cameras and throwaway cameras are also allowed at Bassleader.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS OR NOT ALLOWED AT BASSLEADER
Bottles of perfume / aerosol deodorant bottles / food & drinks / any kind of drugs or weapons / football shirts, flags or signs / any kind of political or racist symbols, signs or statements. If you need to carry any kind of medication, please bring an official doctors subscription.
1) Drugs and weapons are strictly forbidden. If we discover drugs or weapons, we will immediateley notify the police.
2) All visitors must be able to show their identification card at all time and prove they are 16 . If you don’t meet the minimum age = access will be declined. Even if you have a valid ticket. Tickets will not be compensated.
3) If you leave Flanders Expo and you are in possession of a Valid Ticket, you will need a new ticket to enter the Flanders Expo. If you forge a ticket to enter the Flanders Expo you will be prosecuted . ATTENTION: If Bassleader is sold out, you can NOT buy another ticket.
4) It is forbidden to express any form of racism. E.g. : all texts, symbols, gestures and improper statements that lead to racism are forbidden !
5) If you enter Flanders Expo there’s a possibility you will get a body search. The security can ask the owners of a ticket or a special entrance, and from the same gender as them, to subject themselves voluntarily to a superficial control.
6) If you enter Flanders Expo you have to hand over your ticket at the entrance so it can be scanned. The ticket won’t be exchanged, nor repayed. Once you leave Flanders Expo and you are in the possession of a valid ticket you will have to buy a new ticket. IN=IN & OUT=OUT
7) Own food and drinks, drugs and dangerous objects are strictly forbidden at Flanders Expo.
8) From 03:00 the organization has the right to decline visitors, even if they have a valid ticket or a special entrance from the organization.
9) The access is declined to the following persons :
* People under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other stimulating drug.
* People who are declined to a former event by the organization or the administrative or judicial authorities.
* People who show to be violent due to manifest behaviour and who want to disturb the public order.
* People who resist the control and the body check by security and the local authoroties of the festival site.
* People who resist handing over their items if they are considered to be dangerous of forbidden.
* People who are in conflict with one or several articles of the house rules.
10) Visitors are only allowed in the areas permitted to the public. All other areas are forbidden.
11) Visitors that have a medical condition and have to take daily medicines, need to bring a copy of a doctor’s prescription.
12) The organization has the right to tow away any car that is wrongly parked. The organization has an agreement with the Local Police. The car will be towed away at the expense of the offender. The offender willl be verbalized by the Local Police.
13) Every visitor in possession of a ticket participates at the event at his own risk and dismisses the organization of all responsibility. The visitor agrees to every instruction the organization is imposed as part of the public order and the safety during the event.
14) When the visitor receives a ticket, he agrees to the possibility that he/she might get filmed or photographed during the event. These images can be registered or stored. The images can also be used by the organization to promote the event.